Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thankful Thursday - JOY

These are some the things that brought me JOY and made me thankful to my Heavenly Father over the last couple of weeks

 

This little boy brings us JOY every week.  We call our special day together "Play Day with Jona-FUN !  I can't believe he's almost six years old. He is so smart, and I just have to brag on him (that's what grandmothers do, right?)  



He's a wonderful and well-behaved little boy, and his parents have done a fabulous job of parenting him.  He has an above his age sense of humor and loves jokes.  He can read on a third-grade level, and we had a great time reading books together over the summer.  

Oh, what JOY I had with my daughters on a recent girls day out.  Arent' they beautiful?


What JOY to find this fine harvest of limes on our tree this week.  This tree is nine years old, and has never had more than four limes a year.  My husband has nurtured it, watered it, fertilized it, and babied it until he finally just gave up.  What a surprise he had to find it finally bearing fruit!  We made lime-ade this week, and I'm  going to make a lime cheesecake with the others.  I have to find a sugar-free recipe, and will share it with y'all.  (Click HERE for the recipe)
 


I saw this bumper sticker, and just had to get a picture of it.  Don't you know that's true?  I'm so thankful for my camera phone so I can capture things like this.



Thankful Thursday is my day to focus on and be thankful for all the good things in my life

What are you thankful for this week?
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 I sometimes share my posts  with  friends at :




Charlotte at Spiritual Sundays
Janis with Sunday Stillness

THE SUNDAY COMMUNITY – #GIVE ME GRACE @SEE SPEAK HEAR MAMA

 Kathy’s Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life 

  All Things Bright and Beautiful Link-Up


 Jennifer Dukes Lee Tell His Story
Thursday  Favorite Things

Friendship Friday 
  Faith Filled Friday at Missional Women
 Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mommy Blogger

STILL SATURDAYS @SANDRAHESKAKING
PLAYDATES @LAURABOGGESS

 My Fresh Brewed Life with Barbie – Weekend Brew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.