Saturday, May 2, 2015

Go Rest High On That Mountain, Mama

She was beautiful at 18

My dear mother passed away on Thursday.  
Please pray for my family in the days ahead.  

And beautiful at 84


It doesn't seem real, and the song "Don't They Know" keeps running through my head.  Skeeter Davis wrote this song 
when her sister passed away and I understand 
the empty feeling she expressed.
  She was with me for 64 years. 
 I have the blessed hope of seeing her again one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71zCm1ugVXc

I will be back after a while.



Here's a post about What My Mama Taught Me


This is the song she wanted played for her funeral, and we did.


5 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.