Friday, November 14, 2014

Thankful Thursday - Family

Left to Right - Betty, me, and Amanda

I took a little vacation after my 31 day series on the Holy Land, and wanted to start back up with all the blessings of the past month.  

My birthday is in October, as is my grandson's, and Betty's.  When Amanda got married, I didn't know that G-d was going to bless me with a wonderful friend.  Betty is just one of the most wonderful women I've ever known, and I am so thankful for her.  We all met at my house, and celebrated the three birthdays together.  

My grandson wanted a pie instead of a cake, so that's what we did.  Betty made a pumpkin birthday pie!  Here are a few pics of our party. (Oh, and the first thing Jonathan does when he comes to our house is take off his shoes, socks, and shirt.)


His favorite gift was the Hulk Hands, and of course the grandfathers had to try them out, too.

Then we all played on his brand-new WII and enjoyed a very  happy day.

I'll be doing more postings about my Israel trip, and our visit to Masada is next.  I'll also be sharing our Sukkot celebration and Simchat Torah service.

Shalom, Good Shabbos, and see you next week, Gail-Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking the time to leave a comment! I read each one of them and love to respond back to those who visit! Blessings to you.